At ÅSKA we strive to build a quality and durable bicycle that meets all the requirements of the sporty and adventurous commuter.
To achieve this, we work together with partners who share our brand values. These are partners who have many years of experience in the sale and maintenance of speed pedelecs and e-bikes
- Fietsen Wildiers: 9 shops spread across Flanders. Fietsen Wildiers combines the advantages of local anchoring with a strong company structure based on knowledge and quality.
- Fietsen Breuls, Maasmechelen: founded in 1931 and in recent years has developed into an expert in the field of speed pedelecs and (e-) mountain bikes.
- Fietsen De Geus: 3 shops in Antwerp. Fietsen De Geus has been around for 35 years and has a sustainable vision of mobility and business in general. At De Geus you will only find quality bikes and you will receive a professional service before and after your purchase.
- CycloM: 2 shops in East-Flanders. CycloM is run by a young couple and guarantees a total cycling concept. Central is expert advice and a solution that fits the personal needs of the customer.
- Fietsen Chamizo, Sint-Katelijne-Waver: has existed since 1985 and has a very wide range; bicycles for young and old, from recreational to sporty. ÅSKA has recently joined them.
These 5 dealers have a total of 16 retail points. In spring 2022, several more dealers will be added.
Visit one of our dealers for a test ride.